Smaller in size than it's dreadnought cousin, auditorium style acoustic guitars offer equal measures of comfort and functionality, without losing projection. Popular among folk players, these models are perfect for finger-picking and can find their way around every register to achieve great presence.
Lismore Series e.a. Auditorium guitar cutaway w/ solid spruce top
- Back & sides: mahogany
- Neck: mahogany, Oval C shape
- Fingerboard: rosewood with short strip/ tab inlays on the edge
- Bridge: rosewood
- Neck & body binding: wood
- Neck & body purfling: white & wood inlays
- Headstock veneer: rosewood
- Soundhole: wooden rosette
- Nut & saddle: black Tusq
- Machine heads: Grover(tm) black w/ ebony-like buttons
- Preamp (active): under-saddle Fishman PU + Psy 401 Fishman EQ w/ built-in chromatic tuner, V/ B/ M/ T controls, Phase switch and Low battery test led
- Output: 1 x standard 1/4"" jack
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Colour: Natural
- Finish: higgloss (body), satiny (neck).
In der aktuellen Sprache gibt es keine Bewertungen.