Smaller in size than it's dreadnought cousin, auditorium style acoustic guitars offer equal measures of comfort and functionality, without losing projection. Popular among folk players, these models are perfect for finger-picking and can find their way around every register to achieve great presence.
Lismore Series Acoustic guitar w/ solid Spruce top, Auditorium model
- Back & sides: mahogany
- Neck: mahogany, Oval C shape
- Fingerboard: rosewood with short strip/ tab inlays on the edge
- Bridge: rosewood
- Neck & body binding: wood
- Neck & body purfling: white & wood inlays
- Headstock veneer: rosewood
- Soundhole: wooden rosette
- Nut & saddle: black Tusq
- Machine heads: Grover(tm) black w/ ebony-like buttons
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Colour: natural
- Finish: highgloss (body), satiny (neck).